- Handmade designer Old Gringo boots help a gal make a statement!
- Gorgeous distressed leather construction
- Floral embroidery stands out in shaft & foot in hues of ivory, green, blue & brown
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Fashion snip toe profile
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: L585-5
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Tyler boots flaunt an embroidered foot under a matching 12 1/2" leather shaft. 1 3/4" cowgirl heel. Supple leather lining. Single stitched welt construction. Easy-on pull straps and fashionable snip toe. Imported.
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they’ll feel like you’ve had them for years.