- Real originals - one-of-a-kind Old Gringo boots
- Distressed brown leather with lighter brown & turquoise-hued fancy overlays & bronze-tone studs
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women's Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Taka cowgirl boot features a distressed brown leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. Fleur-de-lis leather overlays and stud accents. Sanded leather sole. 2 1/2" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile. Imported.