- Artisan handmade Old Gringo Sorarazz cowgirl boots
- Intricate floral embroidery bedecks shaft, pull straps, vamp, and heel counter
- Easy-on side shaft zipper; inside pull strap
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Sorarazz cowgirl boot is just that! This Old Gringo women’s boot features an attractive, chocolate distressed leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft; shaft is taller in front for exaggerated style. Shaft stitching in elegant hues of brown, tan, rust, and cream. Sanded leather sole with a rubber grip heel. Height-boosting 3" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Hand-driven lemonwood pegs. Pointed toe profile. Imported.