- Exquisitely handmade Old Gringo boots with a rockin' edge!
- Heavily distressed leather enhanced by fancy shaft stitching
- Large silver-tone studs offer edgy detail on the collar, vamp, and foot
- Double shaft zippers make for easy wear & serious fashion
- Leather upper, lining, heel & sole
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
The RockRazz Old Gringo cowboy boot features a distressed leather 10" shaft over a matching leather foot. Leather sole with rubber grip on stacked leather 1 3/4" hippie hombre unit heel. Single stitched welt. Hand driven lemonwood pegs. Updated narrow square toe. Imported. Old Gringo Boots was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each Old Gringo boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing its own textures, colors, and finishes. Old Gringo boot aficionados know its beautiful designs and comfort fit are no accident!