- Handmade designer Old Gringo boots help a gal make a statement!
- Gorgeous distressed leather construction
- Brown wingtips accent purple pink leather vamp; accented with green leather inlays
- Shaft features brown & green leather butterfly inlay; brown leather overlay at collar
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Fashion snip toe profile
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: L026-42
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Monarca boots flaunt a distressed leather foot with wingtip overlay under an inlaid 12" leather shaft. 1 3/4" cowgirl heel. Supple leather lining. Single stitched welt construction. Easy-on pull straps and fashionable snip toe. Imported.