- Artisan handmade Old Gringo Marsharazz boots
- Distressed black leather blooms with intricate hand stitched violet poppy detail
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: 0717559
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Marsharazz zipper boot features a distressed black leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. Easy-on, full-length exposed zipper is outer-facing. Asymmetrical shaft. Sanded leather sole. 1 1/2" block boot heel. Single stitched welt. Medium toe profile. Shaft circumference is 15" (based on a size 7B).
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they’ll feel like you’ve had them for years.