- Handmade designer Old Gringo boots will have you stepping out in style!
- Gorgeous red leather construction with fancy embroidery & silver-tone stud accents
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel & sole
- Fashion pointed toe profile
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: L1315-1
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors and finishes. The Old Gringo Macellena boots flaunt a bold read leather foot with ivory embroidery and silver-tone studs under a matching 10" shaft. 1 3/4" cowgirl heel. Supple leather lining. Single stitched welt construction. Easy-on pull straps and fashionable pointed toe. Imported.