- Old Gringo cowgirl boots boast today's most popular styles
- Smoother brown leather boot decorated with intricate purple butterfly & feather embroidery throughout
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- Interior pull-straps for easy on & off
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
- Vendor style: C1135-2
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Lakota cowgirl boot is just that! This Old Gringo women's boot features an attractive, brown, smooth leather foot under a 12 1/2" matching leather shaft. Hidden interior pull straps offer a sleek shaft profile. Purple butterfly and feather stitching designs on shaft and foot. Sanded leather sole with a rubber grip heel. 1 3/4" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Pointed toe profile. Imported.