- Soar to new western boot heights flaunting the Old Gringo Sora boot!
- High quality, genuine leather construction
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Gorgeous flora embroidery & leather lacing
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Erin cowgirl boot features a bone leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. Gorgeous ivory and champagne floral embroidery decorates foot, shaft & heel counter. 1 3/4" cowboy heel. Sanded leather sole. Single stitched welt. Leather lining. Easy-on pull straps and updated pointed toe profile. Imported.
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they’ll feel like you’ve had them for years.