- Handmade designer Old Gringo cowboy boots for her
- Beautiful tan dragon embroidery decorates foot and shaft; studs adorn leather overlays on toe and collar
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage cowboy boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Women’s Old Gringo Boots are handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Dragon cowgirl boot features a bone leather foot and 13" shaft with tan leather overlays at toe and collar. Ornate dragon embroidery in a tan hue adorns the vamp and shaft. Studs line overlays on toe and collar. Sanded leather sole. Cowgirl heel. Single stitched welt. Snip toe profile with exaggerated toe spring. Imported.
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they’ll feel like you’ve had them for years.