- Artisan handmade Old Gringo Dragon cowgirl boots
- Shimmering tonal dragon design embroidery
- Cascading down outside of shaft and along boot vamp, extending to heel counter
- Decorative silver-tone studding details wingtip and collar
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Dragon cowgirl boot is just that! This Old Gringo women’s boot features an attractive, black distressed leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Black shaft stitching offers a touch of shimmer. Sanded leather sole with a rubber grip heel. Height-boosting 3" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Hand-driven lemonwood pegs. Pointed toe profile. Imported.