- Western style is in bloom with the Old Gringo Deborah Rick cowgirl boots!
- Intricate floral embroidery in hues of tan & brown detail genuine leather
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Deborah Rico cowgirl boot is high style western! This Old Gringo Women’s Boot features a distressed chocolate brown leather foot under a matching 13" leather shaft. Decorative floral embroidery pops. Sanded leather sole. 2 1/2" cowboy boot heel. Single stitched welt. Pointed toe profile. Shaft circumference is 14".
Please note, boots will come shipped to you slightly crumpled. You may notice that the toes of the boots, even with the weight of your feet, will be turned upwards - more so than standard cowboy boots. Not to worry. This is part of the finishing process and vintage character of these boots. When you slip your feet into them, they'll feel like you've had them for years.