- 110-steps to handmade Old Gringo Chelelo boots
- "Used" black leather boots benefit from all-over swirling stitching and silver-tone starburst studs
- Leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Tinting, abrasions, & scarring on leather add vintage boot character
- Hand-driven lemonwood pegs
- FIT NOTE: If you wear a wide width, we recommend ordering 1/2 size larger than your normal size
Old Gringo Boot Co. was founded on a single goal: creating western footwear that combined the best materials with the skills of exceptional craftsmen. Each boot is handmade following an incredible 110-step process. To meet the rigorous demands of their designs, Old Gringo produces and tans its own leathers, developing exclusive textures, colors, and finishes. The Old Gringo Chelelo boot features a distressed black leather foot under a 13" matching leather shaft. Snip toe profile. 1 1/2" underslung boot heel. Sanded leather sole. Single stitched 3/4 welt.