- Feminine round pendant and necklace by Montana Silversmiths
- Portion of proceeds to to the Tough Enough to Wear Pink Campaign for breast cancer research
- Silver plating over brass base
- Polished silver disk pendant with pink CZ awareness ribbon and "strength," "hope," and "courage" in black writing
- Pendant strung on 18" curb chain with 3" extender
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Vendor Style: NC2049
Show off your cowgirl charm with this pretty necklace by Montana Silversmiths. This lovely breast cancer awareness and research pendant is made of silver-plated brass and features a the words "strength," "hope," and "courage" around a pink CZ ribbon. The polished pendant is strung on a simple chain. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.