- Made of silver plating over brass base
- Reconstituted opal stones and clear cubic zirconia stones
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel posts
- Measurements: 1/2" x 1 3/8"
- Four-prong setting with opal center and CZ horseshoe
- Part of Canyon Colors Collection by Montana Silversmiths
- Keep clean with damp cloth
- Vendor Style: ER2752
In the Canyon Colors collection, River Lights pieces use colored stones set in silver finishes. These earrings feature lighter colored synthetic oval opal earrings set in the center of a brilliant cubic zirconia horseshoe with a large cubic zirconia above them both. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.