- Made of silver plating over brass base
- Reconstituted opal stones
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel posts
- Measurements: 3/8" x 1/2"
- Four-prong setting with opal center
- Part of Canyon Colors Collection by Montana Silversmiths
- Keep clean with damp cloth
- Vendor Style: ER2721
In the Canyon Colors collection, River Lights pieces echo the dazzling light reflected in the wild rivers and shining in the clear night sky using colored stones set in silver finishes. These dark blue synthetic oval opal earrings have a smooth bright silver finish edge clasping the stone. Just like a mountain lake these earrings have hidden depths to them, with darker glints of blue that come from below. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.