- Made of silver plating over brass base
- Sparkling synthetic opal stone pendant on four-prong setting
- Clear cubic zirconia stone horseshoe and cubic stone
- 19" chain with round links
- Pendant measures 5/8" x 1 1/3"
- Part of Canyon Colors Collection
- Vendor Style: NC2752
In the Canyon Colors collection, River Lights pieces echo the dazzling light reflected in the wild rivers and shining in the clear night sky using colored stones set in silver finishes. This necklace features a lighter colored synthetic oval opal that sit in the center of a brilliant cubic zirconia horseshoe with a large cubic zirconia above them both, like the first star of the evening shining above. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.