- Ornately carved men's belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths
- Sterling silver plating over brass base with black painted accents
- Octagon-shaped buckle with bubble edge
- Carved floral filigree swirls around a silver bull rider and bull
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4 3/8" x 3 1/4"
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Vendor Style: 25815PT-528
- Made in U.S.A.
This stunning belt buckle by Montana Silversmiths is hand-crafted of sterling silver over a solid brass base. The buckle features a carved octagonal edge, swirling floral filigree, and a bold bull rider in its center. The men's painted black and silver belt buckle is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.