- Made of brass plating over a solid cast alloy base
- Large lettering spelling out Houston stretches boldly surrounded by a set of antiqued figures in celebration of Houston heritage including the cityscape, with a bronc rider, armadillo, and a long horns
- Montana Armour protective finish prevents tarnishing
- Fits onto a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Measurements: 2 3/4" x 3 5/8"
- Vendor Style: A503
This Montana Silversmiths belt buckle shows off a bold western motif. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Montana Silversmiths is the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles in the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.