- Famous End of the Trail scene buckle
- Indian on horseback detail at center
- Native American designs decorate border
- Acid washed brass with antiqued patina
- Buckle fits belts up to 1 3/4" wide
Montana Silversmiths presents kick’n buckles at kick’n prices! Each End of the Trail belt buckle is cast in brass using the finest base materials available, then acid washed to add the dark antiqued patina, and finally hand buffed to bring out the highlights and details. Protective coating to prevent tarnishing. End of the Trail belt buckle measures 2 5/8" x 3 1/2".
This belt buckle is handcrafted, and no two are exactly alike. Any variance in design and slight imperfections created by the casting process are part of the uniqueness of the product. Actual colors and patinas may vary slightly.