- Earrings with polished red jasper gemstones by Montana Silversmiths
- Silver-plating over brass base
- Cabochon round-cut red jasper gems in twisted rope setting
- Earrings dangle from hypoallergenic stud posts
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Vendor Style: ER2140
This elegant pair of earrings is made of lovely gemstones in a silver setting. The silver-plated setting features a polished, cabochon-cut red jasper stone framed by twisted rope details. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.