- Made of silver plating over a solid cast alloy
- Features the figure of a bull and rider bucking in the center of solid casting in traditional Western engraving patterns
- Montana Armour protective finish prevents tarnishing
- Fits onto a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Measurements: 3 1/8" x 4"
- Vendor Style: A404
This Montana Silversmiths belt buckle shows off a bold western motif. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.