- Made of silver and gold finish over a brass base
- Vintage design with filigree flourishes and twisted rope details
- Double chain of rolo and rounded box chains measures 30"
- Pendant measures 2.1" x 2.76"
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: NFRNC115
Reminiscent of vintage cameo portraits, this large oval pendant necklace features the official gold finish with black accents 2015 WNFR logo applied to the center of a brightly polished silver plate engraved in traditional Western bright cut style. Framed all around in a gold finish open filigree of flowers and vines, the organic, flowing shapes lend a particularly feminine appeal to this fantastic statement piece. For nearly 40 years, Montana Silversmiths has focused on producing and offering products of exceptional value. Nestled in the tiny hamlet of Columbus, MT, they've grown to become the largest supplier of western jewelry, watches, home decor, and legendary buckles to the industry. Handcrafted silver, rich in western heritage, is the very core of Montana Silversmiths.