- Work in style wearing our Gibson Trading Company work shirts - exclusively at Sheplers!
- Handsome colorblock designs in the season’s most popular colors
- Two snap flap chest pockets; handy pen slot in left pocket
- Western by design with front & back yokes
- FIT NOTE: Classic fit; not to slim or loose
Gibson Trading Company work wear is authentic western wear for hard-working cowboys, and it is exclusively available at Sheplers! This men’s Gibson work shirt features a comfortable spread collar. Pearlized snap closures at front placket, chest pockets, and three-snap cuffs. Men’s shirt is made of 100% cotton. Imported. Gibson Trading Company gave Sheplers Western Stores their start! Founded in Wichita, KS in 1899 by J.W. Gibson, it was originally called the Gibson Harness Company. In 1946, Harry Shepler bought the company and changed the name to Sheplers Saddle & Leather, which paved the way for the world’s largest western store! Now customers can find authentic Gibson Trading merchandise perfect for work or play exclusively at Sheplers!