- Native American designs detail skull belt buckle
- Large skull at center decorated with feathers
- Native American figure holding skull inset on forehead of skull
- Southwestern pattern border
- Acid washed brass with antiqued patina
- Fits belts up to 1 3/4" wide
Montana Silversmiths presents kick’n buckles at kick’n prices! Each skull belt buckle is cast brass using the finest base materials available, then they are acid washed to add the nice dark antiqued patina, and finally hand buffed to bring out the highlights and details. Protective coating to prevent tarnishing. Buckle measures 2 5/8" x 3 1/2".
This belt buckle is handcrafted, and no two are exactly alike. Any variance in design and slight imperfections created by the casting process are part of the uniqueness of the product. Actual colors and patinas may vary slightly.