- Looking good, working hard in Ariat Sierra boots
- Work-tough premium full grain leather
- ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) offers 3xs the support of traditional cowboy boots
- Cushioning, energy-return removable EVA footbed
- Lightweight composite shank offers superior support; forked for balance & proper body alignment
- Heavy-duty oil- & slip-resist Duratread sole
Ariat Boot Co. exclusive ATS technology supports and cushions as you move, promoting good posture and reducing fatigue. At the core of ATS technology is the Ariat ATS composite shank. This patented shank design reduces skeletal and muscular fatigue and injury. Mid-foot support reduces metatarsal stress. The forked shank design allows natural forefoot flex. The ATS footbed has a low-friction surface to protect from heat build-up and blistering. Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips, and lower back. Cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability. Grueling, dirty farm and ranch work has nothing on your Ariat Sierra boot. This tough, but comfortable roper style Ariat work boot features a full grain leather foot under a fancy stitched 10" full grain leather shaft. Quality Goodyear welt. 90 degree heel. Roper soft toe.