- Cowboy boot perfection by Lucchese!
- Mad Dog goatskin leather construction with fancy stitching at shaft
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insole for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
- Vendor Style: M1008 54
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese boot features a tan Mad Dog goatskin leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" matching leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Underslung boot heel with rubber grip surface. Leather sole. Single stitched welt. Leather lining. Easy-on pull straps and modern snip toe profile. Imported.