- Lucchese 1883 cowgirl boots are perfect for the truly western girl with great fashion sense!
- Distressed & burnished leather construction
- Beautiful vine embroidery pops in cream hue
- Silver-tone studs & iridescent rhinestone embellishments
- Flexible cushion insole for walking comfort
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Vendor style: M5716 S5/3F
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This women’s Lucchese cowgirl boot features a distressed and embroidered leather vamp under a matching 12" leather shaft. 3" cowgirl heel. Single stitched welt. Leather lining. Easy-on pull straps and updated snip toe profile. Imported.