- Boots with serious kick by the one & only Lucchese!
- Genuine leather construction
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
- Sleek black hue with fancy stitching & cording accents
- Vendor style: M5006
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a fancy stitched 12" leather shaft over a smooth leather foot. Supple calfskin leather lining. Cowgirl heel with rubber grip surface. Easy-on pull straps. Imported.