- Boots with serious kick by the one & only Lucchese!
- Madras goatskin leather with fancy stitching at shaft
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
- Vendor style: M5002S5/4
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a madras leather foot under a decoratively stitched 12" leather shaft. Supple leather lining. 2" cowgirl heel. Easy-on pull straps. Fashion snip toe. Imported.