- Handcrafted Lucchese cowboy boots are a cowboy’s best friend!
- Distressed calfskin construction
- Leather braiding accents sides of shaft & pull straps
- Finest leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insoles for walking comfort
- Vendor Style: M2610 54
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This men’s Lucchese boot features a grey distressed calfskin leather foot under a matching, fancy stitched 12" leather shaft. Leather braiding adorns sides of shaft and pull straps. Leather lining. Single stitched welt. Modern snip toe profile. Cowboy heel. Imported.