- Handcrafted Lucchese cowboy boots are a cowboy’s best friend!
- Full quill ostrich foot features smooth, hand tooled leather saddle vamp
- Hand tooled shaft features lovely hand laced accents on sides
- Finest leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insoles for walking comfort
- Vendor Style: M2627 WF
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This men’s Lucchese boot features a tan full quill ostrich leather foot with hand tooled leather saddle vamp under a 13" tan and white hand tooled leather shaft. Hand braided accents featured on sides of shaft and pull straps. Leather lining. Double stitched welt. Block heel. Updated square toe profile. Imported.