- Boots with serious kick by the one & only Lucchese!
- Madras Mad Dog goatskin leather
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe
- Always stylish peanut hue
- Vendor style: M5000
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a fancy stitched madras leather shaft over a smooth leather foot. Supple leather lining. Stacked cowgirl heel with rubber grip surface. Easy-on pull straps. Imported.