- The Lucchese 1883 cowgirl boots lend modern cowgirl appeal!
- Beautiful stitching details on tan & chocolate marsh goat leather
- Flexible cushion insole for walking comfort
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This Women's Lucchese Cowboy Boot features a tan marsh goat leather foot under a Crowley stitched 12" leather shaft. Fancy wingtip, heel counter, and shaft. Supple leather lining. 1 1/2" cowgirl heel with rubber grip surface. Snip toe profile. Single stitched full welt.