- A Sheplers exclusive - "beat up" to perfection Lucchese 1883 stonewashed cowboy boots
- Madras Mad Dog goatskin leather, stonewashed for a supple hand & "worn" appearance
- Handcrafted leather lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned for walking comfort
- Modern snip toe silhouette
- Hand stonewashed finish lends a unique appearance to each boot
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: N8756 54
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Lucchese cowboy boot features a stonewashed tan madras leather foot under a decoratively stitched, matching 12" leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Stacked 1 1/2" cowgirl heel with rubber grip surface. Shaft circumference (based on a size 7B) is 14".