- Beautiful smooth ostrich Lucchese boots!
- Tan ostrich vamp pops against brown leather shaft
- Ornate stitched pattern on shaft
- Finest leather upper, lining, insole, heel, & sole
- Lightly cushioned insoles for walking comfort
- Crepe soles
- Vendor Style: CX1303
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This men’s Lucchese boot features a smooth tan ostrich leather foot under a 12" brown leather shaft with fancy stitching. Leather lining. Double stitched welt construction. Easy-on pull straps and modern square toe profile. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!