- Authentic cowgirls wear Lucchese boots
- Tan burnished genuine leather
- Handcrafted leather upper, lining, heel, & sole
- Cushion insole for walking comfort
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: N4540-S54
Aptly named for the year Lucchese created its first boots, the 1883 Lucchese brand is reminiscent of the traditional hallmarks of handcrafted boots of the era. This western heritage Women’s Lucchese Cowboy Boot features a tan burnished leather foot under a stitched 12" matching leather shaft. Supple leather lining. Stacked 1 1/2" cowgirl heel with rubber grip surface. Snip toe profile. Single stitched welt.