- Rich detail creates the masterpiece that is the Kobler Zapata leather jacket
- Supremely soft, vintage finish cowhide leather
- Hand-woven beaded medallions & collar detail
- Long leather fringe graces sleeves & body; genuine bone bead accents detail front & sleeves
- Silver-hued brass Kokopelli design buttons
- Hand laced leather seaming
For nearly 30 years, Kobler leather wear has been meeting the distinct leather wear needs of outdoorsmen and cowboys alike. An affinity for the Wild West of yore has made Kobler well known among western aficionados. Kobler boasts crafting "finest leather apparel and accessories in the old American tradition". All the heritage and tradition of the Southwest, brought to life in the outstanding Kobler Zapata leather jacket! Leather jacket is bursting with beaded detail, leather fringe, and bone bead accents. Stand-up collar. Two front patch pockets. Handy inside open chest pocket. Raw edge hemline. Full polyester satin lining. Back length (collar to hem) is 31 1/2". Sizes: S(38), M(40), L(42), XL(44), 2XL(46).
Because no two skins are alike, each Kobler leather jacket will be unique.