- Work with the best, Key Industries flame resistant apparel!
- Indura ® UltraSoft O features 88% cotton & 12% high tenacity nylon
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, & NESC (National Electric Safety Code)
- Level 2 HRC (Hazard Risk Category) & ARC (Aramark Uniform Service) 8.7 rating
- Full range movement with under arm gussets
- FIT NOTE: Relaxed Fit
All Key Industries flame resistant garments are designed to meet all laws and fire regulations. Flame resistant apparel should be used as a secondary FR protection only. Key Industries work shirts and jeans are guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment if proper care and maintenance as described by the fabric manufacture are followed. Apparel is guaranteed to be first quality merchandise against defects in workmanship or material. Be safe and have confidence on the job wearing Key Industries. This Men's Key Industries Work Shirt features a classic button collar and two button-through chest pockets. Front placket buttons. Double pleated back for ease of movement. Made of USA fabric, assembly imported. Sizes: M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), 2XL(50-52).