- Key Industries creates elite work wear for men!
- 100% flame resistant denim cotton
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, & NESC (National Electric Safety Code)
- Level 2 HRC (Hazard Risk Category) & ARC (Aramark Uniform Service) 18.3 rating
- Dungaree styling with double utility pocket & reinforced front & hip pockets
- Relaxed fit keeps you comfortable
All Key Industries flame resistant garments are designed to meet all laws and fire regulations. Flame resistant apparel should be used as a secondary FR protection only. Key Industries work shirts and jeans are guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment if proper care and maintenance as described by the fabric manufacture are followed. Apparel is guaranteed to be first quality merchandise against defects in workmanship or material. Be safe and have confidence on the job wearing Key Industries. This Men's Key Industries Work Jean features flame resistant denim. Garment washed. Durable triple needle stitching. Made of USA fabric, assembly imported.