- Flame resistant work coveralls by Key Industries
- Made of durable 100% cotton
- Compliant with OSHA 1910.269, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, & NESC (National Electric Safety Code)
- Level 2 HRC (Hazard Risk Category) & ARC (Aramark Uniform Service) 8 rating
- Flexible bi-swing back for ease of movement
All Key Industries flame resistant garments are designed to meet all laws and fire regulations. Flame resistant apparel should be used as a secondary FR protection only. Key Industries work shirts and jeans are guaranteed to be flame resistant for the life of the garment if proper care and maintenance as described by the fabric manufacture are followed. Apparel is guaranteed to be first quality merchandise against defects in workmanship or material. Be safe and have confidence on the job wearing Key Industries. To learn more click Men's Key Industries Overalls & Coveralls. The Key Flame Resistant coveralls are packed with all the necessary gear! Durable triple needle stitching. Front zipper placket to waist. Ample storing space includes: traditional five-pocket construction, two chest pockets, and utility pockets. Adjustable snap cuffs. Made of USA fabric, assembly imported.