- Stay warm & safe wearing our Key flame resistant jacket!
- 11 oz. Westex ultrasoft insulated cotton duck jacket
- ARC rating 47.0; HRC Level 4
- Four-piece sleeves with adjustable cuffs, articulated elbows, & underarm gussets
- Built in bi-swing back for easy movement
- Triple-stitched main seams for durability
Key makes long-lasting, warm outerwear for men that’s also safer for work! This men’s Key flame resistant jacket features a zip front placket with storm flap. Moda-quilt insulated lining; Nomex zipper tape. Three-piece, attached hood with adjustable drawstring. Two front hand-warming pockets; inside chest pockets. Work jacket is made of 88% cotton duck/12% high tenacity nylon. Imported.