Yes, although boot sizes can vary slightly depending on manufacturer. We offer some tips to help you find your perfect boot size:
1. Begin with your normal shoe size. It's a good idea to have your feet measured every year or so, as the size of your feet may change over time.
2. Note that socks (even tights or nylons!) can add a 1/2 size to your feet.
3. If you are an "in-between" size, we recommend ordering the larger of the two sizes you are between.
4. If your feet are a narrow width (and no narrow sizes are available to purchase), you may need to order a 1/2 size smaller than your normal size.
5. If your feet are a wide width (and no wide sizes are available to purchase), try ordering a 1/2 size larger than your normal size.
Many people's feet are not exactly the same size. We recommend ordering the size that fits the larger foot.
Also note that standard width for a woman's boot is "B" width (which may be labeled "M" for "Medium" width). Narrow width is labeled "A". Wide width is labeled "C".