- Handcrafted cowgirl boots from the Bent Rail Collection by Justin
- Genuine distressed tan leather with colorful embroidery on 12" shaft
- Pull tabs adorn the scalloped, decorative collar
- Single-stitched welt construction wth leather outsole
- Leather sockliner with J-Flex Flexible Comfort System footbed
- Pointed toe
- Vendor Style: BRL123
- Made in U.S.A.
Few things are as all-American as a pair of handcrafted cowboy boots; this style is part of Justin's Bent Rail Collection and is made just for cowgirls. The women's western boots are handmade of genuine leather with colorful embroidery on its shaft. Pull tabs and a scalloped collar are a thing of beauty even if they're hiding under your jeans.Justin has been handcrafting boots for cowboys since 1879. Their attention to detail, skill, and passion for boots is what brings cowboys and cowgirls back time and time again. The moment you pull on a pair of Justin boots, you'll get it. It's part of our western heritage and no one is more proud and humbled by this than Justin.