- American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) Justin boots
- Premium, supple full quill ostrich lends a touch of the exotic
- J-Flex comfort system maximizes energy return
- 3/16" spur extension for stirrup friendly performance
- Long-base heel provides better stability
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Vendor Style: 8513
Justin presents a boot that’s as tough as it is stylish. The boot’s durable design includes working grade leather, shank lock stitch reinforcement, and a reinforced heel counter. Justin J-Flex comfort system features a leather covered Poron 90 insole to maximize your energy return rate to keep a spring in your step, all day long. Texon triple density insole board provides greater heel and toe support. These boots features a full quill ostrich leather foot under a fancy stitched 13" leather shaft. Leather lined. Double stitched welt. Leather pull straps and updated broad square toe profile. Leather sole and walking heel. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!