- Waterproof leather & seam-sealed design - water can’t penetrate!
- Barnyard acid-resistant leather
- Energy-returning, breathable AirFlow Comfort System insole
- AgionO antimicrobial lining prevents foot odor & fungus growth
- Combine II sole is chemical-, oil- & heat-resistant, cushioned, non-slip, tough & flexible
- Extra widths available
In 1837 John Deere improved agriculture forever when he created the steel plow, which aided pioneers in their farming endeavors. Since then John Deere has built a solid reputation on manufacturing reliable and quality farm equipment. That’s why it’s no surprise John Deere work boots and shoes are as equally and skillfully crafted. John Deere’s heavy-duty footwear features various styles made to fit each person’s individual taste. Each pair is constructed with lasting durability made specifically for outdoor working conditions. The John Deere® 10" Combine II Series wellington boot is crafted from waterproof, barnyard acid-resistant leather. This advanced leather is three times stronger and 2.5 times more abrasion-resistant than conventional leathers. A steel shank passes the "shovel test" for arch protection and comfort. Goodyear® welt construction. Removable AirFlow insole. Plain soft toe.