- Rough and rugged belt buckle for the modern cowboy by John Deere in collaboration with Montana Silversmiths
- Oval buckle with high-gloss black painted background with copper-tone filigree framing the John Deere logo
- Silver-tone crystal flower accents
- Made of solid cast alloy
- Designed to fit 1 1/2" belt swivel
- Dimensions: 4" x 3"
- Can be kept clean by polishing with a damp cloth
- Vendor Style: A333JDP
No country boy is complete without a belt buckle. John Deere has teamed up with Montana Silversmiths, a well-known name in western accessories and buckles, to bring you a collection of country-fried men's belt buckles featuring the iconic JD logo. This men's belt buckle is made of solid cast alloy with a painted black background, copper-tone filigree border, and the John Deere logo in its center. Two crystal-center flower accents adorn the buckle. It is designed to fit a standard 1 1/2" belt swivel.