- John Deere work boots are made to last.
- Internal flexible metatarsal guard ASTM rated MT75 - necessary safety wear for work around heavy rolling or falling objects
- Tumbled, oiled full grain leather
- Soft, high-abrasion, moisture-wicking nylon lining
- Wrapped cushion insole
- Electrical hazard protection
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-05 F2413-05 I/75 C/75 testing standards
A metatarsal guard is a flexible internal guard that protects the upper foot and toe from drop hazards. Don't leave safety to chance, gear up with the John Deere met guard work wellington. This pull-on work boot features an oiled full grain leather foot and matching 11" leather shaft. Supportive steel shank. Goodyear single stitched welt construction. Rubber Combine II sole is oil-, slip-, and heat-resistant. Non-marking. Round toe. Imported.