- Georgia Boot pull-on work boots featuring the removable Comfort Core AirFlow orthotic insert
- Polyurethane heel plug stores & releases energy to combat wearer fatigue
- Oil-, metal chip-, chemical-, abrasion-, & heat-resistant, non-marking flex rubber Chevron sole
- Carbo-Tec sole construction is indestructible
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-05, Class 75 (the best available impact & compression strength)
- F2413-05 electrical hazard protection
The Georgia Boot pull-on wellington work boot is, simply put, a really comfortable work boot. This western work boot features Georgia Boot Comfort Core technology for cushioning, energy return wear. AirFlow technology forces air through the footbed, cooling and drying your feet as you walk. Boot features an oiled full grain leather foot under a matching 12" leather shaft. Unlined. Taped and stitched comfort side seams. Steel shank for a solid stable work platform. Round toe and 1 1/2" cowboy heel. Hand corded toe medallion.