- Soft vintage leather upper with a burnished finish
- Traditional lace-up design for secure and comfortable fit
- Leather sockliner with padded footbed
- 2 1/2" chunky stacked heel
- Durable leather outsole with rubber heel and forefoot
- Vendor Style: 76466-DBN
Lace up this beautiful shoe for the office this autumn. Frye's Stella Oxford is a classic lace-up shoe with fashionable updates. Its upper is made of vintage leather and features a stacked heel for a bit of lift.Frye was founded in 1863 and is the oldest continuously operating footwear brand in America. With their steadfast commitment to quality and painstaking attention to detail, it takes more than 190 steps to make one pair Frye boots, and a similar set of processes to make their shoes and accessories. They use the highest quality leathers, all tanned with natural oils, which distinguish their products. Frye has developed demanding standards for its materials and craftsmanship, and its experienced team of shoemakers and designers work diligently to ensure these standards are met in every single pair of boots, shoes, or accessories made with the Frye label.